Saturday, February 6, 2010

Friday Weigh In

I was a little worried about my weigh in this week because Wednesday and Thursday had not been good eating days.  Or exercise days, for that matter.  It was fine, though.  I was down 1.4 pounds from two weeks before.  2.6 pounds total in 4 weeks.

I was a little bummed about that until I remembered (actually, Sal reminded me) that I had lost 5 pounds before I even started to WW.  So that's over 7 pounds in a little less than 6 weeks.  Not too shabby.

I've gotten out of the habit of regular exercise in the last few days, but I will get back on track with that.  My mom and I walked the kid to the park this afternoon and I'm walking with a friend tomorrow morning.  After that, the weather should be all stabilized and I will be out of excuses.

Goals for this week:
Water, water, water
Track points every day
Get more sleep

No comments:

Post a Comment