Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Struggling

At some point last week, I think I fell off the wagon.  Hard.  So much so that I am already dreading my WW meeting this week.  I have got to find the motivation to get back on track.  I haven't been drinking my water, counting my points or exercising.  Ugh, it's bad.

In the past, I have always allowed myself to wait until the new WW week to start over.  I think I can't do that this time around.  I just need to stop eating everything in sight and start fresh tomorrow (I'm done eating for today).  I had set myself a pretty lofty goal for next week, but I'm going to let that go effective immediately.  There's no point in messing up my motivation again when I don't achieve said goal.

This past week is living proof that I am a chronic emotional eater.  My week went downhill rapidly last Wednesday when I came home to a flood.  I really need to find healthier ways to deal with my feelings.  Suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment