Monday, February 1, 2010

McFatty Monday: Cheating

My uncle's funeral was Friday.  That was a problem for a couple of reasons.

1.  It was at the same time as my Weight Watchers meeting.
2.  There was food after.  Lots of food.

I have no idea what the last week looked like in terms of weight loss because I am weird and refuse to attend a meeting that's not "my" meeting.  According to my BFF the Wii Fit, I am down a little over a pound but I have no idea what the difference is between that and the scale at my WW meeting.

And as far as the food on Friday?  Well, it was bad.  I had a sandwich, several kinds of fried chicken, macaroni salad, chips and guacamole, and MANY margaritas.  After all that was done, I went with my hubs and sister to try out a new restaurant we had heard about.  Believe it or not, the best option (calorie-wise) on the menu was a burger.  I split one with Sal and a Guinness Milkshake with my sister.  Both were heavenly, but who knows how many points I consumed by the time that day was over.

 I'm blaming it on Uncle Frank.  This week will be better.

3 comments:

  1. This week is a new week. You can do it! Im cheering for you. :)

    Lifewithsweetcheeks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! Funeral= good excuse to fall off the wagon. You can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! Don't give up ... good luck this week

    ReplyDelete