Thursday, January 28, 2010

Getting Active


The focus at last week's Weight Watchers meeting was exercise.  The challenge presented was to do a minimum of 10 minutes of activity each day.  Ten minutes hardly seemed worth the effort to me so I bumped it up to 30 with the realization that might not happen EVERY day.  Well, with the help of my new BFF, the Wii Fit, it is happening every day.

I forgot how much fun it can be to jump on every morning and do balance tests and wait in suspense for my Wii Fit age that day.  And honestly, I break a sweat doing most of the activities on there - sometimes it just takes a while.  I'm pretty sure it's not the key to becoming ripped, but at this point anything that motivates me to move is a good thing, right?

The Beck Diet Solution tells me I need to give myself credit, so I will just mention here that I spent 70 minutes working out today on the Wii Fit and also took a 50 minute walk on my lunch break.  Take that, 10 minute challenge!

1 comment:

  1. You sure showed that 10 minute challenge what is up! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete