Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Day 2

We went with my parents and nephew to Disneyland yesterday. It was a loooooooong day, but nice. Looking outside, I am little bitter now that it's pretty overcast - yesterday was blazing hot and I have a sunburn. Anyway, as eating days go, it wasn't a bad one. I had to kind of estimate points on a few things (as you always do when eating out), but I think I can get pretty close.

Points Eaten: 33 (27 are my daily allotment, 6 from my weekly allowance of 35)
Activity Points: 13
Fruits/Veggies: 1 serving (bad!)
Water: 3 cups (also bad!)

I have a very complex method for figuring activity points on days where I do something like walk around Disneyland for 9 hours. I doubt it would be WW approved, but it works for me. What I did was count up the total number of hours we were there and divided it in half. That gave me 270 minutes. I put that in the calculator and selected "Walking, Leisure". I figure I need to get some credit for all that walking, right? Besides, I am still pretty sure that it on the conservative side of calories burned for the day if you consider that I was also pushing a stoller or carrying a kid around a lot of that time.

1 comment:

  1. I have been thinking about doing this too! Good luck! maybee i'll start tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete