Thursday, June 25, 2009

Day 4

Breakfast
Egg white/oatmeal pancake (3)

Morning Snack
Fruit and coffee with creamer (5)

Late Morning Snack
Reduced fat string cheese (2)

Lunch
Shepherd's Pie (5)

Afternoon Snack
Protein shake (2)
1/4 chocolate dipped strawberry (1)

Dinner
Turkey meatloaf (8)

Evening Snack
Ginger snaps and milk (4)

Total Points = 29

Exercise - Walk, 1 hour

The turkey meatloaf was good. So good that I ate more of it than I should have. Oh well, at least it was only two points per piece. I adapted the recipe I found here for turkey burgers. I added an egg to the mixture, made them into muffin-sized meatloafs and baked them at 350 for about 25 minutes. Did I mention they were yummy?

2 comments:

  1. Is the egg white pancake thing filling? I think I would be hungry 20 minutes later.

    ReplyDelete