Friday, June 19, 2009

Jumping on the Bandwagon


I have seen bazillions of weight loss-related blogs lately. Honestly, I think it's a great idea, especially if you are like me and have a hard time committing to these things. I have written a little about my weight loss struggles on my other blog, but I don't feel like that's exactly the right forum for that. I have also tried traditional journaling, but I suck at that. So here it is (the good, the bad and the ugly) if anyone wants to read it.

I get overwhelmed every time I think about the journey I will have to take to drop the baggage I have been carrying around all these years - both physical and emotional. There's just so much there and doing something about it means admitting that these are real issues which is not something anyone likes to do.

Feel free to join me on my journey. I'm hoping it's going to end up somewhere I really want to be.

1 comment: