Monday, January 11, 2010

McFatty Monday

So this past weekend was tough.  Like really tough.

My husband took my away for a weekend in Vegas which, for us, means eating and booze.  The only good thing about this is that a lot of walking is required to get from place to place.  So we walked.  And we ate.  And we drank.  And then we walked so more.  I am actually sore from all the walking we did.

That said, when we hopped on the scale this evening (part of a weight loss deal we made with one another that I will talk about another time) it was not pretty.  Remember those 5 pounds I lost?  Yeah.  I seem to be carrying them around along with 4 of their friends.  Ugh.

But tomorrow is another day.  I have already packed my lunch and the husband made me some REALLY yummy lentil soup to have for dinner the next few evenings.  And to keep myself motivated, I am going to tell myself that the weight I gained while we were away was water.  It could be, right?

So my goals for this week are:

  • No soda at home
  • Drink at least 64 ounces of water per day
  • Count my points everyday
  • Start The 30 Day Shred tomorrow
  • Walk at lunch as many days as possible
I should add that I did manage to continue with my work on The Beck Diet Solution which I count as a success.  More on that tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment