Saturday, January 23, 2010

WW Weigh In - Week 2



I was down 4 pounds at this week's weigh in!  I was so excited when they told me that.  I almost jumped up and down.  It means only 1.2 pounds total, but that's over half a pound a week and I'll take it.

Things I did right this week:

  • Tracked my point everyday.  Even the bad one.
  • Squeezed as many "filling foods" into every day as possible.
  • Drank my water most days.
  • Walked one day (stupid rain).
Things I need to work on next week:
  • Water every day.
  • 30 minutes of exercise a day, most days.
  • Take my vitamins.
  • Plan my week.
It's so funny.  Every time I have a week like this, I remember why I love WW.  Following the plan really is easy and it works.  When I'm not following the program, it's easy to convince myself that it really doesn't work or that I can do fine by just "watching what I eat".  Um yeah, I didn't get to be over 200 pounds by "watching what I eat".  Or maybe I did.  Either way, it's a bad plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment