Monday, January 18, 2010

McFatty Monday

It's raining today.  And both boys are home.  That will be my excuse for not exercising TODAY.  I'm really good at the game where you find reasons not to move.

We are expecting 4-8 inches of rain in SoCal this week so walking isn't going to be an easy feat.  I am just going to have to set myself a goal of doing something every day this week.  If I don't walk, I will Shred or maybe go spend some quality time with the treadmill in our fitness center.  I suppose it also wouldn't kill me to get back in the swing of yoga.

Finding time to exercise is always a challenge for me.  If I could get up earlier in the morning, I would be able to do sit then, but it's so hard to do that.  My only times right now where exercise is even an option are my lunch break and after the kid goes to bed.  Once it starts staying light later, after picking up the kid will be an option, too, especially since I just found a great walking path for us to visit.

Looking back on last week's goals, I:

  • Had one soda at home (and only one out which is huge for me considering the shitastic week I had)
  • Didn't get my water in most days
  • Counted my points most days
  • Didn't shred.  Not even once.
  • Walked every day I was at work - WIN!
This week's goals are:
  • 10 meals consisting only of WW filling foods (this is the WW challenge of the week)
  • Do something physical everyday
  • Drink 64 ounces of water each day
  • Continue to track my points
  • Get more sleep
For more links to McFatty Monday posts, go here.

No comments:

Post a Comment