Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Scale Obsessed


Disclaimer:  This is not my scale OR my weight.  Image source.

I am cannot stop weighing myself this week.  I'm not sure what's up with that because it's not normal for me.  Every time I walk down the hall, I stop in the bathroom to get on the scale.  It's all different times of day and in all different states of dress so it's not like the numbers are comparable at all.  What is my deal?

I know there are tons of different theories on weighing yourself so this might be okay by some standards, but for me it usually is the first step down a bad path.  It always starts out like this and then spirals into thinking it doesn't matter what I eat because my weight pretty much stays the same.

I think I need to get out of this house.  Thank goddess my cold is mostly better today so I can go back to work before the scale ruins all my hard work.  Friday is my official weigh in day.  I promise not to get back on ANY scale until then.

No comments:

Post a Comment